Thank you for your interest in the Wayne Township Fire Department EMS Division. The hiring process for 2021 has closed. No further initial applications will be accepted.
There is currently no plan to reopen the process in the near future. Please bookmark this website and check back to see when we do reopen. We will also post open processes on social media.
The Safe Hiring link and list of requirements will remain active for those that have submitted applications.
Wayne Township Fire Department EMS Division
Requirements to Apply
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent GED
- Valid Driver’s License and in good standing
- NREMT or State of Indiana EMS License/Certification
- Current ACLS for Paramedic Applicant
- Current BLS Provider CPR Certification for EMT and Paramedic
- Be Eligible to Work in the United States
- Be Able to Pass a Drug Screening Test
- Be Able to Pass a Medical Physical
- You Must Have No Felony Convictions
Target Salaries up to:
Full Time | Paramedic – $67,000 per year | EMT – $43,000 per year
- 24/48 Shifts
- Kelly Day after completion of orientation
- Vacation days after 6 months of employment
- Holiday pay
Part Time | Paramedic – $23.50 per hour | EMT – $14.50 per hour
- 12 or 24 hours shifts
- Eligible up to 24 hours per week
- Opportunity for full time when spot becomes available
Four Step Application Process (All Four Steps Must Be Completed)
- Complete the Form on this Page Entirely
- Download the Reference and Employment history document (pdf). Complete the document and print to bring to you interview. Reference and Employment History Link
- Obtain the Required Documents. Do not turn in original documents, as they will not be returned to you. Any requests for copies to be made will be denied.
- Click on the Safe Hiring Logo Below or click here and complete all the steps requested.
Required Document List
- A copy (Does not have to be certified) of your birth certificate
- Form DD214, if applicant has been in the military service (COPY)
- Copy of your Indiana EMS Certification and PSID Number
- Copies of certificates supporting any medical service related training
- Copy of your valid driver’s license