Wayne Township Fire Department is opening a hiring process for and part time Paramedics. The hiring information is below, including salaries and requirements.
The process will be open for initial applications from June 1, 2021 to June 22, 2021. The application form will be removed at 5 pm on June 22, 2021.
Wayne Township Fire Department EMS Division
Requirements to Apply
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or Equivalent GED
- Valid Driver's License and in good standing
- NREMT or State of Indiana EMS License /Certification
- Current ACLS for Paramedic Applicant
- Current BLS Provider CPR Certification for EMT and Paramedic
- Be Eligible to Work in the United States
- Be Able to Pass a Drug Screen
- Be Able to Pass a Medical Physical
- You Must Have No Felony Convictions
Target Salaries Up To:
Paramedic - $67,000 per year
EMT - $43,00 per year
- 24on / 48 off shifts
- Kelly Day after completion of orientation
- Vacation days after 6 months of employment
- Holiday Pay
Paramedic - $23.50 per hour
EMT - $14.50 per hour
- 12 or 24 hour shifts
- Eligible up to 24 hours per week
- Opportunity for full time when openings are available
Four Step Application Process (all four steps must be completed)
- Complete the Form on this page entirely.
- Download the Reference and Employment History document (PDF). Complete the document and print to bring to your interview. Reference and History Document Download
- Obtain the required documents. Do Not Turn in Original Documents, as they will not be returned to you. Any requests for copies to be made will be denied.
- Click on the Safe Hiring Logo Below or click here and complete all the steps requested.
Required Documents List
- A copy (Does not have to be certified) of your birth certificate
- Form DD214, if applicant is has bee niin the military service (copy)
- Copy of your Indiana EMS Certification and PSID Number
- Copies of certificates supporting and medical service related training
- Copy of your valid Indian Driver's License