The initial application phase for this process has ended. The following information will remain posted for the duration of the hiring process. Good Luck to all of the applicants.
Paramedic - Up to $67,000 per year
EMT - Up to $43,000 per year
- 24on / 48 off shifts
- Kelly Day after completion of orientation
- Vacation days after 6 months of employment
- Holiday Pay
Paramedic - $23.50 per hour
EMT - $14.50 per hour
- 12 or 24 hour shifts
- Eligible up to 24 hours per week
- Opportunity for full time when openings are available
Four Step Application Process (all four steps must be completed)
- Complete the Form on this page entirely.
- Download the Reference and Employment History document (PDF). Complete the document and print to bring to your interview. Reference and History Document Download
- Obtain the required documents and bring them to your interview. Do Not Turn in Original Documents, as they will not be returned to you. Do not email the documents to the department, bring them with you to your interview. Any requests for copies to be made will be denied.
- The fourth step of the process is a background check that will be assigned at a later point in the process. You will be contacted and told when and how to complete this step.
Required Documents List
- A copy (Does not have to be certified) of your birth certificate
- Form DD214, if applicant has been in the military service (copy)
- Copy of your Indiana EMS Certification and PSID Number
- Copies of certificates supporting and medical service related training
- Copy of your valid Indiana Driver's License