Please see the information below:
American Heart Association
BLS Course – Heartcode BLS
- Online Course $31.00 (paid online)
- Skills Checkoff $5.00 (paid on the day of skill lab; check/cash given to the instructor)
HeartCode BLS is the AHA’s blended learning delivery method for the BLS Course. HeartCode blended learning delivers quality resuscitation education regardless of where providers are located and gives them more control to complete the course at their own pace. Providers first complete the online portion of HeartCode BLS and then complete a hands-on skills session with an AHA BLS Instructor or on a simulation station.
How do I begin the online course?
- Click on the following link: https://shopcpr.heart.org/heartcode-bls
- Choose the: HeartCode BLS online Product Number: 20-3553
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Pay for the course.
Once I finish the online course, what is the next step?
- Print off the certificate of completion (you will need this to be eligible for the skills session)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a date and time for the skills session.
How do I pay for the skills session?
- Payments will be collected upon entry to the skills session.
- Cash or check is accepted for payment.
- Make checks payable to: Wayne Township Fire Dept.