If you have a smoke alarm that does not have a ten-year sealed battery, please take this opportunity to replace the existing battery. A working smoke alarm can save your life!
For more information on the Project Lifesaver program call 317-246-6200
The firefighters local 416 held their 25th annual reading fo the names for the fallen fighters from the first days of the Indianpolis and Marion County fire departments. https://fb.watch/8uDGivCBFJ/
Sunday October 31, 2021. Wayne Township fire department headquarters building located @ 700 North high School Road, Indianapolis.
Wayne Township, Speedway, and the Indianapolis fire department responded to a residence fire in the 300 block of North Lynhurst on the Westside of Indianapolis this afternoon. The fire, located in the basement, was quickly contained by fire crews. No injuries were reported to firefighters or civilians. The fire is […]
C shift Batallion training / two lines to the third floor.
Wayne Township fire department is being honored by the ESGR for recognizing the Guard and Reserve are essential to the strength of our nation and the well-being of our communities. Fire Chief Mike Lang was presented a plaque of appreciation from the Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) […]
Wayne Township and Speedway Fire Department responded to an apartment fire in the 700 block of Westbury East Dr. this afternoon in the Boardwalk apartments on Indy’s Westside. https://www.facebook.com/waynefireindy/posts/404555261263009
Saturday, October 2, 2021, in the Sam’s Club parking lot! Sunday, October 3rd through the 9th is National Fire Prevention Week and the Wayne Township Fire Department is kicking off this week of awareness with our annual PUBLIC SAFETY DAY. This year’s public safety day will be held Saturday, October […]
Wayne Township, Speedway, and Avon fire departments are cleaning up after a working apartment fire in the 800 block of Chapelwood Blvd on the city’s west side. An aggressive and on-point interior attack by Engine and Ladder 84 made for quick work on a kitchen fire limiting fire spread throughout […]